Saturday, October 6, 2007

Let it ride.

First, I just have to say that you are all so fabulous and I really don't know how I would handle my anxiety without you all rooting for me. I called the doctor last night and got the betaHCG (human chorionic gonadotropin for the non-IF'ers out there) number.

1886!

Needless to say, I am pretty excited. I am also exhausted and nauseous. Whoohoo!

The good number prompted me to go ahead and put up a ticker, although it was against my superstitious judgment. It's a really rough approximation since I clearly didn't ovulate when I thought that I did.

So, for the time being, I am going to try to sit tight and just let it ride.

24 comments:

Cate said...

That is great news. hang in there and try not to freak out too much!

My Reality said...

Great news, Nicole!

Caroline said...

I am so happy for you! I noticed your ticker right off the bat and it brought a huge smile to my face. Your numbers are wonderful!

Renee said...

Very good news. Hugs!

Sarah said...

congratulations nicole! i am so, so happy for you!!!!!!

Aurelia said...

I cannot believe we are due at the same time! This is so so hysterical!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Cibele said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! great numbers!!!!! so exciting...

Dino aka Katy said...

congrats yeaaaahhhh I am keeping my fingers crossed. I got my appointment to go forward to the next step this month. Now with graduation imminent (2wks) I want to be more aggressive so hopefully I can put up the same ticker too :)

Sarah said...

Very wonderful news! Big smiles from me!

peep said...

Wonderful!!! And I like your ticker because I LOVE candy corn.

thrice said...

You Go Girl!!

niobe said...

Yay!!!!

Julia said...

That there is a kick ass number. Excellent news!
Are you getting a scan sometime soon?

Not so little sister said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Great news Nicole, I share your optimism.

Jenny F. Scientist said...

Woo-hoo! Hurrah hurrah!

Tam said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. I am so so happy, I think that the ticker is just fine and shows faith, hang on to that!! Really good numbers, can't wait for the rest of the good news! Hugs xxx

three minute palaver said...

I love that you have good news Nicole. You've been in my thoughts.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I'm so excited for you!! This is great news!

hope548 said...

Congrats! I hope it's a smooth ride!

Caro said...

Yay!!!

Ol' Lady said...

Congrats on the news :)
Hope all is well with you.

megan said...

yahoo! this is SUCH wonderful news. i'm so happy for you.

Marie-Baguette said...

I am soooo happy for you and excited! Keep us updated!