- I am not at all nauseous today. Not at all. Moderately crampy too. Convinced that this pregnancy is over.
- Nothing I do will ever change my current circumstances. I will always be a failure. And, despite my track record, I will always work really hard only to cause cataclysmic destruction and failure.
- I am stupid no matter how many degrees I have.
- I can't pay my rent, no matter how many jobs I have, because see above.
- No matter how much I know about my mental illness and the importance of maintaining my meds, I will always allow myself to run out of meds and then consider myself a total failure in everything with any importance.
- I will take everything personally, blame everything on myself, realize that I am depressed and then still slice open my arms in attempt at healing. Now that makes so much sense doesn't it?
Fuck my classes, my committments, and my clients. I'm going home.