- you throw a mug full of old coffee at your husband, it breaks against the wall, and then you feel bad because you liked that mug.
- pulling your hair out feels good.
- digging your nails into your own arms brings relief.
- you want to put your husband's head through a wall because he did exactly what you asked him to do.
- turning left in front of an oncoming-semi sounds like a good time.
- you call your therapist and wish her a good vacation week because she will need all the rest she can get before your next appointment with her.
- you write a list of reasons why you are crazy.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
You know you're crazy when...
You know that you're crazy when...